640 M Indicator
- The Model 640M is a "Miniature" general purpose indicator which provides simple, yet accurate and reliable weighing used on mixers, grain carts (grain chasers), livestock scales, feed bins, weigh carts and many more applications.
- The small, compact indicator design makes it ideal for places like truck and tractor cabs where space is limited (size: 5.5"H x 7.25"W x 3.25" D).
- Simple Operation - ZERO key zeros the scale, PRINT key transfers weight data to printer, computer, or transfer data module (TDM-40)
- Gross/Tare/Net - G/N key allows viewing of either gross or net weights. TARE key is useful for temporary “zeroing” of the scale
- Motion Filtering - Enhanced dual "harmonizer" filtering settles down weight display for easy viewing. Ideal for filtering excess motion on mixers and livestock applications
- Memory Accumulators - 100 six-character alpha-numeric accumulator channels. Useful in identifying fields, seed type, livestock groups or amounts of recipes batched and or fed