Feed Management Indicators
Agrimatics Libra TMR Sends Weights Straight to Your Phone or Tablet. The indicator is no longer needed in this scenario.
Using the same technology as the Libra Cart platform, the feed and ration management system is iPad-based and connected to load cells on the mixer using Bluetooth electronics.
Libra TMR allows all the ingredients to be entered into the app, the rations with all the ingredients as part of them, and it allows the operator to assign what ration gets fed to which pen, how many head are in each pen. It makes it easy to execute a ration — to feed it properly.
The operator can designate to feed X feed group and the App will inform the operator that they need so much of this ingredient and so much of that ingredient. It also allows the operator to scale by dry matter, which is really important for this application
Using Agrimatics’ cloud service (Coming Soon), a nutritionist can also log in and remotely manage rations for their customers.
Use a smartphone or tablet as your full-featured scale indicator
Unlimited Remote Displays
View and tare live weights from multiple mobile devices within approximately 400 feet of the mixer.
Set a custom timer between each ingredient or after all ingredients have been loaded
Automatically adjust the batch size based on any loaded ingredient
Precisely track and use refusal
Create feeding schedules for feed groups
Enter bunk readings to easily adjust rations and feed amounts
Input and adjust dry matter % for ingredients, or record as fed
- Large 1.7″ (43mm) white backlit COG is even easier to read than the EZ 2500 V
- Preset Weight function provides improved accuracy and management of loading and unloading
- Internal “alarm light & horn” alert operator of approaching target preset weights
- Rotation Counter / Timer, a Digi-Star exclusive, significantly aids in controlling mix time & processing
- Machine Hour Meter records total operating time & Maintenance Message for service reminder functions (when used with Rotation Counter)
- Optional: Remote & Serial exclusive ports, Internal & External wireless communication, External alarm
- The EZ 3410 is part of the Digi-Star 10 series indicators releasing in 2016. It replaces the the EZ 3400VL. All of the new 10 series indicators come with a faster micro processor and the easy to read white back light. The EZ 3410 allows you to:
- Build a number of recipes for multiple pens
- Utilize basic recipe and batching capabilities
- Eliminates the need for feed sheets
- Enter rations by three different methods
1. Amount per animal
2. Percent per load
3. Amount per load
- Move the cursor logically through setup screens and menus
- Simply edit existing recipes or add new recipes/rations
- Toggling capability allows user to change modes (Net/Gross/Load/Unload)
- Access a definable Ingredient Name Table
- User can choose from 1 ingredient with 98 pens to 98 ingredients for 1 pen, with any combination in between